For establishing IFERP Students Chapter
- The Institution must have at least 100 student members of IFERP .
- The Institution must have Four or more life time members in good standing.
- The Institution must have 25 Professional members.
- Membership is open to all departments of the academic Institution/University.
- Student chapter consists of a President, Vice-President, Secretary, Treasurer and committee
Students chapter activities
- IFERP Organize a symposium or panel discussion on specific branches or topics. ( Dept wise
- IFERP provide a service award to student members who contribute the most time and effort to
- IFERP present other awards to outstanding chapter members those who are actively involved
in the chapters.
- IFER will organize a Poster Session for students who have conducted summer research and
participated in internships.
- Newsletter of IFERP students chapter will be issued.
- IFERP will form a group of students who are responsible for writing a monthly newsletter.
Topics for the newsletter may include articles from the alumni or faculty, senior profiles,
advice from students, lists of upcoming events, etc. The newsletter can be a hardcopy or
- Guidance for doing Projects & publications.
- Best project awards.
- How to build their career.
- Blood Donation Camp.
- Quiz Competition.
- QuizBest Final Projects awards – IFERP will provide best project award for the final year students
in the Institution where IFERP students chapter was established.