Professional Membership Benefits
- Registered member in an elite group of professional engineers.
- Designation such as Honorary Fellow of IFERP, FIFERP, MIFERP can be used.
- Professional development - Training from experts.
- Peer network - Sharing ideas among members.
- Can be a Keynote Speaker of the conference organized by IFERP.
- Can be a Session Chair or Chairperson of the Conference organized by IFERP.
- Can be an Organizing Committee member of the conference organized by IFERP.
- Can be an Editorial board member, Reviewer, Advisory Committee Member of IFERP to
maintain the quality control of research articles since IFERP receives very high numbers of articles.
- Can be a visiting professor to our collaborated universities.
- IFERP support to conduct workshops for your area of research.
- Can publish your research and investigation results in the journals or present them at the various meetings of IFERP.
- Can receive a discount for Publishing and Subscribing to any journals associated with IFERP.
- Can receive a discount in the registration fee for the conference organized by IFERP.
- Can be a National Advisory Committee Member, International Advisory Committee member of the conference organized by IFERP.
- Discount in Scopus Publication.
- IFERP members are notified regarding the upcoming conferences and events held in India and aboard.
- IFERP members can save more by publishing their research papers at IFERP conference
proceedings, journals and transactions.