For getting Institutional Membership
- The Institution must have at least 100 student members of IFERP .
- The Institution must have four or more life time members in good standing.
- The Institution must have minimum 25 professional members.
- Membership is open to all departments of the academic Institution/University.
Institutional Membership of IFERP - Benefits
- IFERP will be conducting international conference every year at the university/Institution campus to
provide a world class forum and scope for research development and promotion.
- IFERP will be conducting series of workshop for students, faculties at the university/Institution to
reduce the gap between academic and practical implementation of curriculum.
- Concession in professional membership for Faculties and professionals of the University/Institution.
- They can avail IFERP professional membership at a nominal membership fee.
- Concession in student membership, IFERP will be granting a concession to the students to apply for
student membership at IFERP Young Research Forum [YRF].
- Faculties, research scholars and students can avail concession on registration fees at conferences,
workshop and other world class events conducted by IFERP at different universities and cities in all
over the world.
- Students and faculties of the university/Institution can avail concession for publication of research
paper in SCOPUS Indexed Journals.
- IFERP will be providing necessary supports to the university to avail funds under its research funding
- Faculty and researchers exchange program could be done among international institution collaborated
with IFERP, with provision of International Faculty Exchange Program.
- As a premier scientific publisher, IFERP will insist the institute to initiate journals under our
publication house with presence of skilled editor from the university.
- IFERP local student chapter & professional chapters will be established at the university.